I'm getting tired of people accusing me of being a conservative. I am not. I am a Libertarian.
- I am not opposed to gay marriage. I don't think the government should be in the business of issuing marriage licenses to anybody.
- I am in favor of ending the insane "Drug War." Didn't our country learn anything from the first time we tried prohibition?
- I am in favor of lower taxes, abolishing the current income tax and replacing it with a fair tax.
- I am a capitalist pig. We have too much government regulation and we need a lot less interference in our economy.
- I was critical of many of the things George W. Bush did during his Presidency. (Medicare prescription drug coverage and No Child Left Behind just to name two.)
- Criticizing Barack Hussein Obama's policies does not make one a conservative. I think Obama is as red as Chairman Mao and he's taking our country in the wrong direction.
- Listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio and watching FOX News does not make anyone a conservative.
I encourage everyone to take the World's Smallest Political Quiz and see where you are on the political map. My political views place me at second base on the diamond.