Supporters of Obamacare don't want to debate the issue, they prefer to call those of us who don't support it racists. Next time somebody calls you a racist jerk because you want Obama to fail, ask them these five questions:
- How could adding 32 million people to the health rolls save us money?
- How is hiring thousands of new IRS agents to enforce this not an expansion of government?
- How can you be considered a "child" until you are 26 years old?
- How is forcing everyone to buy something constitutional?
- How could there be no tort reform in this?
Related articles by Zemanta