But there’s a huge problem with her estimate. If she was correct, then 35 million people would have to lose their jobs twice.
- A picture is worth 1,000 words: Sequestration in ‘pie’ charts (theblaze.com)
- Maxine Waters: Sequester will cost 170 million Americans their jobs (michellemalkin.com)
- Maxine Waters Predicts Sequestration Will Cost Us More Jobs Than We Actually Have (pjmedia.com)
- Maxine Waters: Sequestration could result in loss of ‘over 170 million jobs’ (twitchy.com)
- Update: Maxine Waters’s Deputy Communications Director Responds (nationalreview.com)
via New Trommetter Times http://www.trommetter.com/log/archives/2013/03/01/jackass-of-the-week/